Friday 13 January 2017

Stampin Up Beautiful You Reflection Technique

For the last few days I have been stuck in bed with the horrible flu virus which has been going around. Like many of us I thought I'd missed it and then it came on with avengeance. So today is the first day I've ventured from my bed and I thought a quiet few hours in the craft room were in order.

I was watching a fabulous video ( by Jane Rappleyea a fellow demonstrator) on the reflection technique using an old rubber blank stamp to create the mirror image. However as I didn't have any of this I thought I would try stamping directly onto our fabulous smooth acrylic blocks and yippee skippee it worked really well. I used our black marker to go over the lines to crisp them up and then coloured them using the yellow and orange from our new watercolour pencils, which are high pigmented and super creamy.

Fancy buying some Stampin Up products or having a good old browse of our fabulous catalogue then click on the link above, grab yourself a pen and write my name down JANE ALLMARK  and use me as your demonstrator of choice.

Have a fab day, stay warm and safe and above all well. See you all soon x

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and have been working on it for three days. I know you did a mirror image of the girls but I cannot figure out how to get them evenly lighned up. If you could explain it to me or do a video I would certainly appreciate.

    Linda D.
    lindasd1942@aol.com

    ReplyDelete